Great opportunity for both a Full Timer and a Part Timer for joining the Maltese branch of an international company dealing with multidisciplinary services. Specifically this position calls for an Accountant dealing with Client Accounting.
An international company consisting of over 440 offices, operating in 100 countries, offering high quality audit, accounting, tax, and business advisory solutions to international and domestic organisations.
The Accountant will be working with the Accounting team. The role will encompass an array of different duties included in the the Client Accounting spectrum such as:
- Preparation and submission of Statements, VAT, and other reports as required by the client
- Input of Lease Maintenance updates
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements
- Reconciliations, Transactions, Invoices
- Other ad hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
- Being fully qualified CPA Accountant (ACCA qualified or BSc / MSc in Accounting)
- Proficient with English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Being a Team player, details oriented, well organized, able to prioritize and self motivated.
A very generous offer between 26K and 32K will be given to the selected candidate. Other benefits are included.
We are open both for Full timers as well as for Part timers.