We are looking for an energetic and career-minded individual to join our client’s finance department as an Accounts Assistant.
Our client is a provider of outbound travel services that is active in a number of countries.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Management of petty cash transactions
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A good standard of education; ISCED 3 – Upper secondary education, certification equivalent to ‘0’ level
- The ability to work as part of a team, while also being capable of taking own initiative
- Be a well-organised individual and having good communication skills
- English and Maltese language is essential
Remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.