Our client is looking for a responsible and dedicated individual who will take care of book keeping and management accounts as well as other related roles.
Our client provides assistance in the setting up and administration of Maltese trusts, the provision of trustee services and the formation and administration of private foundations. The company also provides tax planning advice, tax and VAT registration, opening of bank accounts, payroll services, accountancy and general administrative services.
The selected candidate will be expected to execute the following duties:
- Prepare month end accounts up to trial balance stage; t
- The candidate will also be required to prepare:
- Management accounts
- VAT returns as well as VAT recap declarations
- a few payroll assignments may also be given amongst other duties
- Applicants must be working towards achieving a qualification in accounting or already qualified. Experience in a similar role will be considered as an additional asset.
- The candidate must be fluent in both English and Maltese and must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Shireburn Financial Manager will also be considered as an asset.
- Candidate must be a good team player who is able to work with minimum supervision with a certain eye for detail.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.