We are looking for someone who is ready to embark on a fulfilling career within Auditing and Accounting, the ideal candidate will be ready to take on an exciting challenge and embrace a new learning experience with our client.
Our client provides assistance in the setting up and administration of Maltese trusts, the provision of trustee services and the formation and administration of private foundations. The company also provides tax planning advice, tax and VAT registration, opening of bank accounts, payroll services, accountancy and general administrative services
The selected candidate will report to the Director and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Working as part of a team and working alongside senior staff to lead small Audits.
- Exposure to a wider range of ad-hoc projects and responsibilities together with Accounting duties.
- Undertake continuous training and guidance to help maximise your professional development.
- Applicants must be ideally working towards achieving a qualification in Accounting.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an additional asset.
- The candidate must be fluent in both English and Maltese
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel in particular.
- Experience with Shireburn Financial Manager will also be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience together with study leave being offered and other benefits.