A boutique, international Corporate Services Firm is looking for a Bookkeeper to form part of the team based in Malta, liaising with the offices in Isle of Man.
Our client is an international organisation specialising in financial, investment and property management services.
The Bookkeeper will be reporting to the Accountant, and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with suppliers’ invoices
- Making payments
- Reconciling Malta Banks on daily basis
- Liaising with the Isle of Man and Malta Accounts department to ensure that all postings/accounts receivables would have taken the correct exchange rate into account.
The Bookkeeper should:
- be meticulous, and have attention to detail
- can speak and write in English fluently
- takes initiative and can assist with any other ad hoc duties
- O’ Level in Accounts would be considered as an asset
- working hours are from 10.00 am – 6:30 pm
- previous experience is a must for the role
An attractive remuneration package between €15,000 – €19,000 is on offer for the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.