Our client in the online payments industry is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller. Demonstrable experience of working in management accounting or financial management is necessary for this role. Candidates currently approved by MFSA would be considered as an asset.
Our client is based in Malta and licensed by the MFSA and are looking to expand their business.
- Prepare periodic management information, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare Regulatory returns
- Prepare monthly VAT returns
- Prepare reporting reflecting performance and adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Prepare Withholding Tax and Corporate Tax Computations
- Evaluate and monitor financial information systems and provide feedback on new developments
- Contribute to medium and long-term business planning
- Advise on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Liaise with Senior Management, Auditors and Regulators, Legal Advisors and Outsourcing Service Providers
- Report business performance on a weekly basis to group CFO
- Authorise payments to company’s suppliers
- Review and authorise payroll workings and settle IRD amounts
- Maintain effective and establish new banking relationships
- Be in constant communication with other departments within the company
- Fully qualified accountant, Audit experience will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 3 years in similar position
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
An attractive salary + benefits would be offered commensurate with knowledge and experience.