We are currently seeking to recruit a partly qualified accountant to join the accounting team within our client’s Malta office. This position calls for a responsible, highly motivated and forward looking individual who is meticulous, organized and capable of working on his/her own initiative.
Our client, is a well established provider of Trust and Corporate Services.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to day accounting of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and posting of double entires
- Bank reconcilation
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- To provide support in the preparation of monthly reports
- Compile reports from time to time as requested by management
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of payroll
The selected candidate must be:
- hard working, able to work on his/her own initiative
- capable of prioritising work to meet agreed deadlines
- the ability to work within a multi cultural environment
Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in corporate services.
The selected candidate must have a minimum of A- Level in Accounting or possess an Accounting Diploma.
An attractive opportunity to develop their accountancy career with an international organization. The firm offers an attractive remuneration package(salary depending on experience and qualification)within a dynamic environment.