Interested in working in a growing iGaming company? This Junior role within the accounting department may be what you are looking for.
Our client is one of the fastest growing sports betting and casino portals and known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
Directly reporting to the Finance Director, the main responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Posting Purchase Ledger invoices, chasing authorizations, posting expense claims, making BACS or cheque payments, generating coding.
- Working out VAT payments, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchase inquiries.
- Cost control supervision and assessment.
- Assisting the FD and the management accountants’ team with the compilation of KPI and variance analysis information for the close of Management reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and liaising with external auditors.
- 1yrs+ bookkeeping experience and experience of working in an accounting environment.
- Proficient in accounting packages, advanced knowledge of MS applications with strong excel skills.
- Excellent attention to details, strong organisational and interpersonal skills, team player, proactive ethos and high work standard.
- Previous experience in multinational companies and/or in a similar role in finance iGaming and/or in sports betting would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package up to 20K is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.