Do you have a strong experience in accounting and are you looking for a very well paid job opportunity within a strong and growing company? Have a look at this opportunity then.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
Being part of the finance team and directly reporting to the Head of Finance (HOF) the selected candidate will beresponsible for the internal and external reporting. Main duties include:
- Prepares ad hoc reports needed by the regulators and management;
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual statutory and regulatory reports for reporting to MFSA, CBM, etc;
- Analyses statutory reports, to be able to report internally as may be required;
- Carries out necessary liaison with third parties and stakeholders within the finance department and third parties to ensure the end result is delivered in the time frame and standards required;
- Works to automate statutory and other reporting;
- Leads the annual planning exercise;
- Delivers timely and accurate internal financial and management reports;
- Prepares monthly analyses of performance versus plan for the Group;
- Builds and analyse KPIs for management;
- Manages and develops Navision reporting as may be required and participates in other ad hoc Navision development projects when required.
- In the process of attaining an ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent;
- Experience within similar role within a financial services institution would be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English languages;
- Good communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Strong MS Excel skills (Visual Basic, SQL, data extraction and analysis);
- Navision experience a plus.
An attractive offer will be given to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Great opportunity for growth and an array of other benefits are included.