Our well-established client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Our well-established client is a corporate services provider.
- To assist the Head of Compliance to ensure that the company adheres, at all times, with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- To assist with effective ongoing monitoring of current business relationships
- To assist with the risk re-assessment of current business relationships
- To assist with the onboarding of new clients
- To maintain databases and other records and files as may be required
- To liaise with client relationship teams
- To assist in drafting reports and internal memoranda as may be required or requested
- To support the compliance team with regular and ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time
- Keeping informed of developments in local legislation and regulations vis-à-vis compliance, including but not limited to the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (incl. subsidiary legislation) and the Implementing Procedure
- Keeping informed of internal policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience working in Trust and Corporate Services would be considered an asset
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communications skills, including being fluent in both written and verbal English
- Result-oriented, responsible, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and attentive to detail
- Diploma in Compliance, Regulation, AML or relevant field
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)