Our well established client is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for Compliance assessments of companies licensed and will be also responsible for ensuring licensees are respecting the laws and regulations and taking action where needed.
Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
- Ensuring that licensees are at all times compliant with the laws and regulations as assigned by law.
- Issuing regular compliance reports as instructed by the senior management offering investigative support to other areas of the company as instructed by senior management
- Liaising continuously with industry service providers, customers, suppliers, brokers, agents, and other key stakeholders
- Keeping abreast with developments, policies and procedures issued by EU institutions, the Government of Malta, its authorities and entities as well as organisations and constituted bodies.
- Participating in training seminars and conferences, both locally and abroad.
- Participating in the drafting of new regulations; using compliance expertise to ensure new regulations take key learning into account.
- To represent the company, in various fora and meetings as and when required.
- To carry out tasks as instructed by the Senior Executive and Compliance Manager.
- Candidates must be in possession of a qualification that is comparable to a Degree level (MQF Level 6) or higher in Business/Management related subjects.
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in commerce and/or accountancy and/or finance shall be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)