Our client, a well-established company within the investment services field is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
Our client is a well-established company operating within the Investment Services field.
- being responsible for the implementation of compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, in line with the applicable anti-money laundering regulations, investment services rules, conduct of business rules
- Maintenance of the Compliance and Regulatory Calendar which entails taking appropriate action and reminding the nominated persons of their duties in terms of the applicable regulations relating to the Company
- Carrying out a continuing and formal Compliance and Anti-money laundering and counter funding of terrorism Monitoring Programme basis, to ensure ongoing adherence to the relevant Regulations and the MFSA’s and FIAU’s expectations
- Attendance of board meeting and provision of compliance reports to the Board of Director
- Maintenance of the Company’s registers
- Candidates must already by PQ’d to act as Compliance Officer
- Experience within the investment services field is required
- This position calls for a candidate who is meticulous and holds extensive knowledge of compliance regulations
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)