Our client, a leading Corporate Services Provider, is seeking to recruit a Compliance support officer. The role would report to the Head of Compliance and assist in the planning, coordinating and evaluation of internal compliance activities.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Assisting in the day-to-day planning and management of the compliance department’s activities, in line with legislation and regulations;
- Keeping abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development including all compliance matters and discussing such with the Head of Compliance and other members of the management team, as may be required;
- Monitoring and coordinating compliance activities and remaining in control of the status of all compliance activities and identify trends;
- Assisting in regular compliance reports;
- Assisting with the review and oversight or maintenance of all necessary registers including but not limited to Personal Data, Complaints, SAR/STRs, PEPs, Rejected Business, Closed Business, Training etc;
- Assisting in on-boarding procedures and ongoing reviews;
- Assisting in developing, initiating, maintaining, revising, upholding and monitoring policies and procedures in accordance with AML-CFT, CSP, Sanctions, GDPR and Trust regulations;
- Assisting with the management and development of compliance systems;
- Such other duties as may from time to time be required by the Employer.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Certifications in Compliance, Risk Management, AML or related fields;
- Knowledge of compliance regulations in relation to generic issues such as AML/CFT and GDPR as well as specific areas related to Corporate Services Providers, Trusts and Trustees, Gaming, Virtual Financial Assets or the general financial services sector;
- Able to apply critical and inquisitive thinking in relation to clients and their activities, hailing from a broad range of jurisdictions and industries;
- Organised, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Verbal and written fluency in English;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)