Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate administrator to join the legal team in their Malta office. The position calls for a responsible, highly motivated and forward looking individual who is meticulous, organized and capable of working on his/her own initiative.
Our client, is a well established provider of Trust and Corporate Services.
- Performing all aspects of company and trust administration for a portfolio of clients;
- Assisting with client on-boarding in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Collecting and verifying due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures;
- Dealing with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Maintaining up-to-date company and trust records, including due diligence documents;
- Maintaining an organised and structured filing system;
- Liaising with clients and various third-party service providers and authorities;
- Attending to clients’ queries including meetings;
- Assisting in bank accounts opening process.
- 2 years of experience within a similar role is required
- hold a qualification in a relevant field;
- good command of the English language and good communication skills;
- Pro active and hard-working individual with a meticulous approach to work;
- good time management skills, well developed interpersonal and organisational skills and an eye for detail
- a team player, willing to learn and have a hardworking and flexible approach to work
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)