An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate and Compliance Manager, to join a growing company which invests in start up companies. The chosen candidate will be working alongside and reporting to the Head of Legal. This is an excellent opportunity for newly graduated lawyers with commercial law experience.
Our client is a company which invests in start up companies. It is the go-to venture capital partner for all young businesses.
- Drafting, revising, negotiating, and concluding a range of contracts and agreements
- Assisting with drafting and preparation of the spectrum of internal company documentation;
- Review and drafting of agreements, forms, or any other documents required by the Group in furtherance of its activities;
- Liaising with external service providers and being a point of reference for a number of matters, both internally and with external partners
- Working directly with the group’s Head of Legal in strengthening compliance function, governance systems and infrastructure.
- Assisting with incorporations, acquisitions, share transfers, corporate due diligence, licensing, etc; Liaising directly with the Malta Business Registry and other national and international governmental authorities.
- This position ideally calls for a Lawyer with experience in corporate and commercial law.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience with a law firm, audit firm or corporate service provider, in Malta;
- Experience in GDPR would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English;
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and work independently.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)