The position calls for a responsible, motivated, and forward-thinking individual who is meticulous, organised and capable of working on his/her own initiative.
Our client is an established firm in the corporate services sector, specialising in company incorporation, company maintenance, corporate structures, mergers and acquisitions, residence and trusts.
- Setting up of companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with various banks daily;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-coordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Attending corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures;
- Preparation of the documents to be submitted to IRD, VAT Department and other authorities;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Assist and report to the Head of Corporate.
- At least 3-4 years of experience within a similar role;
- Hold a qualification in a relevant field;
- Good command of the English language and good communication skills. Knowledge of Italian language will be considered an asset but not a must;
- A proactive and hard-working individual with a meticulous approach to work;
- Good time management skills, well developed interpersonal and organisational skills and an eye for detail;
- A team player, willing to learn and have a hardworking and flexible approach to work.
- Opportunity to develop corporate skills;
- Dynamic team;
- Attractive remuneration.
Evelina Pileckaite: [email protected]