Our client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to offer assistance to the corporate services team within the Group. The selected candidate will also be exposed to the areas of funds, trusts and foundations as well as employment law. The role offers the opportunity to consult on a wide portfolio of projects and international clients, amongst which many well-known international brands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated team of professionals having diverse areas of specialisation.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Providing legal support in respect of the incorporation, maintenance and administration of both Maltese and non-Maltese companies;
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts and agreements;
- Advising in the areas of corporate and commercial law, funds, trusts and foundations.
- Providing legal support for corporate structuring and re-structuring projects;
- Develop an understanding of employment law to build capability in offering legal advice in this area;
- Conducting research into legal and other technical issues;
- Liaising with local regulatory authorities;
- Assist colleagues from different departments and provide them with legal counsel when dealing with client issues;
- Build and maintain client relationships;
- Build and maintain a portfolio of trust-related clients
- Stay ahead of legal developments for the areas currently within the department’s portfolios and re-structuring any process or procedure together with the Senior Manager to continuously push for excellence.
- A legal warrant of practice issued in Malta backed up by further relevant qualifications;
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant experience;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English;
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to manage own workload independently;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuing client satisfaction in every interaction;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)