As part of the growth in their client services portfolio, our client are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Corporate Services Executive to join a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Team Leader, the Officer will be trusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to job shadow senior team members with ample opportunity to grow and specialise in this industry.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures;
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations;
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors;
- Qualifications in a relevant field – a tertiary level of education would be desired;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications;
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)