Our well-established client within the gaming industry is looking for an outstanding lawyer to join their Legal & Compliance team. The In House Legal Counsel will be reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
The role will involve working closely with the rest of the organization, providing practical and commercially focused legal advice and support.
Our client is growing gaming company
- Drafting and reviewing (as well as providing assistance where necessary in the negotiation) of a variety of commercial agreements and documents relating to commercial transactions
- Taking ownership in upholding a legal contract archive
- You will support the department with identifying any legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently.
- Assisting in building a scalable foundation for the Legal team including developing templates, policies implementing processes and developing other proactive initiatives.
- If required, prepare and deliver legal training programs for the business to enhance compliance;
- Assisting in compliance matters including AML, RG and GDPR when necessary;
- Assisting in conducting KYC when needed;
- Supporting the department in any matters that might arise
- 2+ years of relevant experience and hold a Law Degree from a reputable European University).
- Experience in negotiating, drafting and closing complex commercial transactions
- Providing quick, concise, and practical legal advice and to problem-solve as pro-actively and commercially aggressively as possible.
- Experience from online gaming, technology or e-commerce sector. Individuals with experience in the payments and/or online gaming sector who have a sound basis in commercial contract drafting are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication skills in English
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)