An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established client as a Junior Legal Officer. This opportunity is on a fixed contract of 1 year and the chosen candidate would form part of the Legal and Compliance team, reporting to the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
Our client is an established asset management company.
- carrying our various research on a variety of legal topics
- administer, draft and revise contracts , fund documents , policies and procedures
- Manage compliance software
- advise on legal and regulatory developments
- conducting compliance reviews and preparing reports
- assisting in maintaining relations with the regulators
- liasing and coordinating projects with local and foreign counsel
- Providing general support to the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
The ideal candidate shall have:
- 1-2 years of experience in compliance, legal or financial services
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent command of the English language
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)