Looking for an ambitious Office Administrator on a full-time basis who is willing to help the firm operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability.
Our Client is a Boutique Firm of a small group of Certified Public Accountants.
- General administrative duties like answering phone calls, emails & greeting clients and visitors
- Liaising with clients in relation to corporate duties such as preparation and submission of certain Malta Business Registry forms
- Maintaining client data within the firm’s primary database system
- Assisting with client onboarding documentation
- Ensure filing systems are adequately maintained (both hardcopy and softcopy)
- Assist with planning company events, staff training and general tasks to support the team
- Managing office supplies and similar duties
- Supports with general duties such as printing of audit files and prepares client documents
- Sending sales invoices and chasing payments from clients
The ideal candidate will preferably have two-year’s administrative experience in a similar finance sector and has the equivalent of Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (MCAST). Having knowledge or an Advanced level of Accounts qualification would be considered an asset.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multitask depending on the exigencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Are a good and helpful colleague and team player
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to learn