Our well-established client is seeking to recruit an Outsourcing Specialist, who would form part of the Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Governance Team. The selected candidate will be the main point of reference for all activities linked to outsourcing arrangements.
Our client is an established financial organisation.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Group Governance Manager. Duties include:
- Owning the internal framework and policies related to outsourcing, ensuring that these are in line with the applicable regulation and guidelines
- Supervising outsourced activities
- Guiding and managing the different stakeholders involved in the management and monitoring of outsourced activities to ensure adequate governance and compliance across the lifecycle of outsourcing
- Supporting stakeholders with the implementation of SMART monitoring objectives and KPIs linked to the outsourced arrangements
- Periodically reviewing the monitoring of outsourcing arrangements and ensure compliance with the policies, procedures and monitoring plans
- Organising service level meetings
- Collating data and producing status reports
- Reviewing the agreements for intra-group outsourcing arrangements
- A minimum of 3 years’ of experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of outsourcing and the management thereof is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to write and engage with various stakeholders across the group at all levels
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)