Our well-established client is seeking to recruit for a Risk Officer (Senior) . The role would involve reporting to the Head of Risk. The chosen candidate must hold knowledge in operational, credit, market and liquidity risk areas and will assist the Head of the risk in the identification, measurement and reporting.
Our client is a well-established client within the financial services industry.
- Participating in the on-going development and delivery of risk management strategy for the entire company
- Participating in the planning, design and implementation of an overall risk management process for the company including the compilation and maintenance of a risk register
- Participating in the risk management framework updates in the way that it identifies, consolidates and prioritises all risks (financial and non-financial)
- Participating in the risk assessment and evaluation of the pertinent risks affecting the business model
- Participating in the review of policies, procedures, BCP etc;
- Monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and market risk;
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory and Group’s reporting, including amongst others, ICAAP, ILAAP, LFCP, Recovery Plan, COREPs, as well the conduct of the annual RCSA;
- Assisting in the drafting of policies and compliance to standards
- handling the analysis of new and emerging regulations including their impact and application on the business;
- Assisting in the reporting, as required, to the BoD, senior management.
- A University Degree in Banking, Risk, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering, as well as professional qualification(s) in Risk Management
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or Financial services;
- Very good knowledge of the local regulatory reporting environment and the CRR/CRDIV framework;
- Proficiency in MS Office and specifically in advanced Excel functions;
- Proficiency in English.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)