Our well established client is seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Officer to join their dynamic team.
Our client is a well established corporate services provider.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients which shall include liaising on a daily basis with principals, advisors, lawyers, trustees and board members
- Formation, administration and dissolution of legal entities in Malta including assisting with the preparation and submission of documentation and ancillary formalities
- Opening of bank accounts with various banking institutions in Malta and abroad, together with processing of payment and/or investment instructions
- Attendance and participation at client board meetings and minuting of same
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents, including statutory forms, minutes and resolutions, written consents, statutes, powers of attorney and other ancillary documents
- Maintaining company registers, including but not limited to the Register of Beneficial Owners
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registrar, Commissioner for Revenue and other government authorities
- Providing support to the Client Relationship Manager and the team Director
- Managing an electronic and hardcopy filing system which shall include adherence to procedures to ensure that minutes/resolutions and any other corporate or commercial documentation are fully signed, maintained and filed appropriately
- Reviewing client companies, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for client companies including DAC6 analyses and reporting, ongoing monitoring and transaction monitoring amongst others
- Ensuring that requests from client and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner and that statutory deadlines are met
- Proven track record of 3 to 5 year relevant experience in a corporate service provider set-up
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communications skills, including being fluent in both written and verbal English
- Result-oriented, responsible, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and attentive to detail
- Minimum requirement is a Diploma qualification in a relevant sector
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Evelina Pileckaite: [email protected]