Our well-established client, a boutique law firm, specializing in commercial, corporate and civil law, is seeking to recruit a Tax Lawyer to join their team of professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for experience tax lawyers as well as candidates who have an interest in tax law.
A boutique law firm.
As a Tax Lawyer,you will be responsible for:
- providing tax advice, legal and business expertise to Clients as and when required or requested to do so by the Firm or by a Client and serve Clients’ interests at all times to the very best of his/her ability in line with the Firm’s high standards of practice;
- providing private clients with ongoing advice on wealth management and succession planning;
- as a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, share knowledge and experience, particularly in but not limited to the area of tax law, with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the Firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business and assist the Firm with further development of its tax practice;
- as a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, advise on tax matters in the context of commercial transactions, wealth planning for businesses and private clients;
- foster good communication and information sharing within the Firm’s tax practice group and with the Firm’s network of tax advisors globally;
- Candidates must hold a Maltese legal warrant.
- Candidates must have experience in working within a tax advisory role
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team
- Fluency in Maltese and English
An attractive remuneration package.