Seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position in the Engineering Department; Maintenance and Infrastructure department:
Our client is a well established bus operator in Malta.
- Repairs and maintenance of company infrastructures, equipment and buildings;
- Repair and maintain electrical and HVAC systems;
- Troubleshoot, replace, alter and develop repair solutions;
- Follow, improve and run the execution of the defined maintenance plan;
- Respond to emergencies on a 24 hour basis on call;
- Liaise and coordinate work with other team members and departments/areas involved;
- Maintain safety procedures at all times and comply with company policies and regulations;
- Maintain the inventory of repair equipment;
- Perform other maintenance duties as allocated or delegated by management.
- Be in possession of Electricity License A and B
- A course in PLCs or hands on experience on such technology will be considered an asset
- Be proficient in reading engineering schematic diagrams (electrical/mechanical)
- Have 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to perform troubleshooting on plant machinery and general equipment
- Be in possesion of Driving License B
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be a team player and respect other work colleagues
- Be flexible and available to work on a 24/7 basis when required
- Be proficient in Maltese and English languages. Proficiency in the Spanish Language will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel)
Previous work experience and knowledge on heavy equipment and HVAC systems will be considered an asset.