The Operations Manager shall oversee the operations of the company Industrial Engineering Services Division and its projects. The role entails leading the Industrial Engineering Services Team while ensuring the adequate resourcing, development and well being of the team.
Our client offers Site Painting Services, Concrete Repair Works and Electrical Installation services.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Lead the Industrial Engineering Services Team while ensuring the adequate resourcing, development and wellbeing of the team.
- Make sure all works and equipment are in compliance with health and safety standards and relative safe operating procedures.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities for sales and business development and follow up from quotation to project completion stage
- Must have a strong Engineering and Operations Management background with a proven track record of experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an engineering services company or engineering project management.
An attractive remuneration package.