The Operations Manager shall oversee the operations of the company Industrial Engineering Services Division and its projects.
Our client offers Site Painting Services, Concrete Repair Works and Electrical Installation services.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Lead the Industrial Engineering Services Team while ensuring the adequate resourcing, development and wellbeing of the team.
- Make sure all works and equipment are in compliance with health and safety standards and relative safe operating procedures.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities for sales and business development and follow up from quotation to project completion stage
- Must have a strong Engineering and Operations Management background with a proven track record of experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an engineering services company or engineering project management.
An attractive remuneration package.