Seeking a Production Manager. The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. Possessing strong Leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, very good organisational skills and technical and functional skills.
Our client is a private organisation established in 1964 with the purpose of manufacturing corrugated board and corrugated cardboard cartons
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the company’s Production Department
- To regularly review business results with plant employees to maximise operations and facility performance
- Recommending changes and providing support with regards to the implementation of new processes
- Highly focusing on increasing the level of customer service
- Providing coaching, mentoring, and professional development
- Ensuring that machines and equipment are running at specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Preparing and managing the annual Budget Plan and monitoring performance through forecasting and/or other company reports
- Coordinating with the Head of Plant Maintenance to resolve machine breakdowns, preventive/cleaning maintenance and installation works
- Collaborating and coordinating with the Quality Manager and ensuring that the requirements of the Quality Management system and the Environmental standards are implemented and maintained.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in Operations and two years’ experience in Management
- Hold a BA or BSC Degree in Business Management
- Possess an excellent and professional Management behaviour
- Be a highly hands-on operations person
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Have a solid ability to manage multiple priorities
- Be action orientated and a motivator
- Be meticulous and highly focused on quality and safety
An attractive remuneration package.