On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Project Site Coordinator, who shall manage the project’s construction life-cycle and be responsible for the administration and management of the main construction contract and assist the Senior Project Manager.
Our client is a recently established company based in Malta, specifically set-up to carry out project and construction management services.
- Assist in Managing the implementation of a project procurement strategy for the construction and fit out works in line with Client’s objectives
- Ensuring implementation of effective safety culture throughout the project’s life-cycle
- Manage adjoining owners and neighbors to ensure the prevalence of effective relationships 4) Assist in the Managing progress of the project through to a successful completion
- Overseeing of Contractors’ progress and production management on and off site
- Implementing the agreed construction strategy
- Delivering a quality and sustainable project by ensuring that the works contractor/s implement and manage the agreed QA/QC plan and procedures
- Formalisation of the general requirements and its compliance by the contractors
- Ensure that all aspects of site access, logistics and security are fully addressed
- Manage and monitor inspection services performed during construction at the site
- Schedule and chair corner meetings as required during the schedule of project with site workers. 12) Assist in the Management of Execution Plan
- Proven experience within construction as a coordinator or similar position.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field will be an advantage.
An attractive salary package from €20,000-€30,000K Gross is being offered, depending on experience.