The Senior Mechanical Project Engineer will be leading the Mechanical Department, and be the main point of reference for Mechanical expertise within the company. As part of the engineering department, the said candidate will be responsible for the mechanical part of the company’s projects.
Our client is established in the mechanical and electrical industry in Malta.
- Project managing of multiple projects.
- Responsible to produce and manage the execution of profitable project programme of works.
- Capable of producing a design for a mechanical plantroom and managing it’s installation.
- Assist in cost budgets for the awarded projects.
- Assisting in tendering and quotations.
- Producing/managing the production of working drawings and As fitted Drawings.
- Design and build of Mechanical Plant rooms.
- Measuring bills & claim forms with profitable margins.
- Quantity surveying when required.
- Able to assist in the M&E daily administration.
- Assist on design and built projects.
- Mechanical warranted engineer.
- Experienced in both design and installation of Mechanical services.
- Language proficiency: English C1 or higher
- Proficient in the use of office software eg. Microsoft Office suite
- Able to lead and project manage multiple large projects
- Have a financial knowledge capable of assisting in cost budgeting of projects.
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers and clients.
A salary between 30K to 32K gross per year is being offered to the right candidate.