An opportunity has arisen for a Site Quality Manager. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Plant Manager.
Our client specializes in providing services within work with governments, central banks and commercial organisations around the globe.
- Deliver and meet customer expectations in product quality, processes and systems by working closely with the Site Operational Teams while liaising with the Group Quality team
- Support the Plant Manager by also managing the site quality management system and various systems and procedures such as process-quality data, CAPAs, Customer complaints, supplier claims, SOPs, Audits and quality non-conformance investigation as required
- Initiating and maintaining internal processes that support all ISO certifications held by the site
- Help shape future site culture and business performance
- Ideally possess a relevant degree in a technical field or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing industry Have experience dealing directly with suppliers and customers
- Be experienced in Quality Management Systems and their efficient control
- Have knowledge of modern manufacturing and quality theory and practice
- Ideally have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Be familiar with the principles and application of Lean and 5S methodologies
- Be versatile, with a high level of flexibility and self-motivation
- Be commercially aware and capable of ‘multi-tasking’ in a demanding environment where deadlines are critical Have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on analytical skills for process/product improvement and control
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.