1. How can I register?
To create an account click on ‘Register’ on the home page at the top right hand side, fill in the details including your email address and password, upload your CV and photo and press the green 'Register' button. You can then go onto 'My Account' and complete your application to increase the possibility of being successful in your career search.
2. Instead of registering, would it be possible to send my CV via email/mail?
This is possible though not ideal. By registering through our website, your details, CV and preferred jobs will be downloaded onto our backend system, making your application searchable by various keywords in our database, thus maximising the potential of your career search.
3. May I come in to speak to you and discuss my CV before registering?
Yes you may, however you will still need to send us an email, attaching your CV, to request a meeting.
4. I am trying to register and an error keeps appearing. What shall I do?
Kindly send a screen shot of the error to [email protected]
, we will then get back to you within 1-2 working days.
5. Can I use the same email address to register for another account?
Regrettably no; since the email address forms part of your log in details, and each account needs to have its unique email address.
6. I have multiple email accounts and I forgot which address I registered with. What shall I do?
You should be able to log into any of your accounts by keying in any of your email addresses, and retrieve forgotten password. If still in difficulty, kindly send us an email to [email protected]
disclosing your contact information and your email address/es and we will provide you with our assistance as soon as possible.
7. I forgot my password to register, what shall I do?
Your password can be retrieved by clicking on ‘Forgot your password?’ after entering your email address. Your password will then be sent to your mailbox.
8. Once registered, what happens next?
Once registered, we shall get back to you within a few days either via email or telephone, and in the meantime you may browse on our website under the different categories for job opportunities relevant to you background and experience. You may apply for any of these opportunities by clicking on the green 'Apply' button. Although the websites is available to non-registered users, one is only provided with facility to apply for positions if a registrant.
9. Where can I find the job opportunities?
You can search for job opportunities within the following categories: Administration, Financial Services, iGaming, Information Technology, Legal & Corporate and Sales & Marketing.
10. My account is locked. What does it mean and can I still apply for any vacancies?
Every time you log into your account it will be locked, until it is approved by one of our staff. While your account is locked, you are still able to browse our website as well as apply for any job.
11. How will my CV get to the employer eventually?
It is all done through us. Once you are contacted by one of our Recruitment consultants to attend an informal meeting, you will be given all necessary details on the job opportunity, including the Company, after which we would require your consent to forward your CV.
12. When attending an interview with VacancyCentre do I need to bring anything with me?
Yes, it is important to bring any reference letters you may have from your previous employers along with your ID card.
13. Will my CV be treated in strictest confidence? When can employers see it?
Yes, we will always keep your details confidential until you give us your consent to put forward your application. Therefore potential employers will not be provided with your CV, unless you instruct us to do so.
14. Since you will be informing me about potential job opportunities, should I still apply myself?
Yes; it is important to keep up to date with the positions listed in our website as this is updated on a regular basis. This will provide us with a clear indication of your interests’ vis-à-vis job opportunities.
15. What information would the Newsletter contain?
The Newsletter will be sent to those candidates who have registered with us and subscribed to receive the Newsletter on a regular basis. The Newsletter will consist some job opportunities which are currently open within the different categories.
16. How can I register for the Newsletter?
If you have already registered with us, go on 'My Account' and tick the box next the 'Newsletter' towards the bottom of 'My Account' page.
17. Is there a fee to use your services?
No, our services are free of charge; there is no fee to register and no fee to apply for jobs.
18. I am a an EU/EE/Swiss National and would like to find employment in Malta. Do I need a work permit?
EU nationals are exempt from applying for any employment licence to work in Malta. However, it is important to note that once you manage to secure employment in Malta, the employer is obliged to register the new employee with Jobsplus. If you will be staying in malta for more than 3 months you will be required to apply for an eResidence card with Identity Malta on the basis of employment.
19. I am a Third Country National and would like to find employment in Malta. Is it possible to obtain a work permit?
Third Country Nationals (Non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals) who wish to work and reside in Malta for a set period of time have to submit a single permit application and all supporting documentation. The single permit application encompasses two procedures in one that of a work permit and residence permit, granting temporary residence in Malta based on the employment of the individual. Applications can be submitted either personally by the Third Country National if the individual is in Malta or by the employer if the individual is still abroad.