Currently assisting one of our clients in sourcing a candidate who has relevant experience within financial services and statistics. Ideally, it would be someone having a first degree in Economics, Statistics or Maths and having familiarity with the relevant EU Directives and related domestic legislation that govern financial and ancillary services.
Position is based in Malta and our client has also introduced the possibility of flexible working hours.
Our client is a well established organisation within financial services in Malta.
- Ensuring that data is collected through the automated system in an effective and timely manner
- Assisting with the on boarding process for Reporting Entities and ensure that Reporting Entities abide by their reporting obligations
- Retrieving, analysing, transforming and reporting data through business intelligence tools
- Assisting in the drafting of documentation related to policies and procedures
- Assessing electronic tools and software for the analysis of data
- Recommending further enhancements of the internal system while assisting in the user accepting testing
- Assisting in the collection and maintain of comprehensive statistical data as may be required from time to time
- Degree in Statistics, Economics or Financial Services
- Fluency in both Maltese and English is required
- Experience in data analysis & statistics would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- At least 2 years of work experience within financial services
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 897
- Applicants require an EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions in Malta
- All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
- We will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent