We are looking for an Audit Assistant who will be reporting directly to the Audit Senior/Audit Managers.
Our client is one of Malta’s top ten multi-disciplinary audit and advisory firms. It is committed to giving its clients an efficiency and value for money service assuring a high level of commitment and quality.
- Provide support to Audit Seniors;
- Perform assigned audit work based on a risk-based approach and identify audit issues;
- Review accounting systems and controls and identify any weak areas;
- Prepare audit documentation in accordance with International Auditing Standards and the company’s Audit Manual;
- Establish working relationships with clients and business partners;
- Already embarked on the ACCA professional qualification, and/or holds a degree in Bachelor of Commerce;
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail, organised, proactive, self-motivated and team player;
- Computer Literate (MS Office Suite).
Five working days plus the day of the exam as special leave with pay are given for every ACCA first sitting; A second sitting will only entitle the candidate to the day of the exam.
Successful completion of each sitting will entitle the Employee to an increase in salary from the beginning of the month in which the result is received – there are two scales, one for the ACCA Foundation subjects and one for the ACCA Professional subjects.
Indefinite contract with 6 months of probationary period.