A vacancy within an international insurance provider based in Malta. The chosen candidate will be joining the Claims department taking care of the French market. Fluency in French is required, whereas previous experience within Insurance would be considered advantageous.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for the automotive industry from various European Countries.
- Take responsibility for Claims workload assigned.
- Identify and communicate any requirements to clients and sales partners in an effective manner.
- Handle telephone calls and emails regarding claims with service providers, sales partners and aim to solve problems swiftly
- Continually review and action Claims on a daily basis.
- Adhere to Claims procedures and processes, propose changes and solution to improve them
- Ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and sales intermediaries
- Contribute to the team’s service delivery goals by achieving personal targets for effectiveness and quality.
- Keep up-to-date on technical aspects of the job – products, procedures and compliance issues
- Fluent in French and English – Both Oral and Written
- Interest in Insurance sector and insurance claims
- Ability to maintain relationships with wide range of people across an organization.
- Effective Problem solving – creative/analytical
- Good analytical ability to understand and identify issues quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with internal and external teams
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
- All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will never recommend any profiles without candidate’s consent
- Applicants require an EU citizenship and would be ideally already living in Malta