Great opportunity for a senior Finance Manager to join a successful and established organisation in Malta. The main focus of the role is financial interpretation of both internal and external reporting under the general guidance of the Chief Financial Officer.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies operating in different sectors.
- Produce accurate external financial reporting for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Ensure that disclosures in the financial statements comply with IFRS requirements.
- Manage the external audit process, liaise with auditors and co-ordinate resources within the internal finance team.
- Work closely with financial intermediaries in the preparation of statutory reporting.
- Oversee and regularly review the internal reporting of management accounts and other internal reports.
- Oversee the implementaion of new change processes as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage the standardisation and consolidation of group budgets, cash flow forecasts and other financial forecasts.
- Improve on existing financial reporting both internal and external.
- Encourage teamwork across all finance teams within the group
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and the finance team in other ad hoc report.
- Fully qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an audit firm
- Previous experience managing finance teams
- IFRS conversant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Knowledge of Vision/SUN will be considered as an asset
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp me on (+356) 9905 8967
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- We will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent