The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of fund valuations together with ensuring adherence to compliance and shareholder registration duties. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who would want to start building a career within funds and investment services, especially since all the necessary training will be provided on-site as part of the induction training.
Position is based in Malta, and applicants need to be in possession of EU citizenship.
A global company providing a wide range of investment services to both companies as well as individuals.
- Reconciling the bank accounts and investment positions;
- Reconciling any open forward foreign exchange contracts;
- Posting of any income;
- Calculation and accrual of fund expenses;
- Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority;
- Assist with payment of Expenses:
- Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies;
- Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
- Holds a relevant University Degree or MCAST Diploma within a Finance related area;
- Knowledge of the finance industry is a preference.
- No previous funds experience is required;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail;
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967