The Internal Audit Officer will be responsible for the timely execution of quality assurance reviews to ensure the Group’s compliance with mandatory ISO and franchiser requirements. The Internal Audit Officer shall also carry out risk-based internal audits in accordance with Internal Audit’s Annual Plan.
Our client forms part of a well-established group of companies active in various industries including automotive, hotel, food and beverage among others.
- Develop and implement quality assurance plans, conduct tests and inspections to help ensure mandatory ISO and franchiser requirements are strictly observed
- Assist in conducting a risk assessment of the auditable area, establishing a risk-based audit programme and determining the scope of review.
- Conduct audit testing and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Draft a comprehensive report recommending improved business practices with the objective of attaining an appropriate level of internal control and corporate governance throughout the Group.
- Perform follow-up activities on recommendations given by Internal Audit to ensure that the agreed corrective actions are properly implemented by Management.
- Assist with other Internal Audit tasks and projects.
- Partially qualified CPA or CIA willing to continue training and achieve the necessary certifications for career development.
- At least 2 years internal/external auditing and/or quality assurance experience.
- Reliable team player with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Flexible, professional, with strong work ethic.
- Fluent in Maltese and English
Salary budgeted for this role is around €24-25,000 annual gross
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
- Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship in view of work permit restrictions