The client has established a Maltese company that forms part of a large successful multi-national corporation that operates in the planning, manufacturing, construction and assembly of various infrastructural projects. They are looking to set-up an office base in Malta, thus seeking an Operations Manager to report to Board of Directors and run the daily operations.
A multi-national corporation that operates in the planning, manufacturing, construction and assembly of various infrastructural projects
The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years’ experience working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, preferably with exposure to the construction industry.
The candidate will report to the Board of Directors and manage the business on a daily basis. The candidate is expected to have a minimum bachelor’s degree with very good command of English.
Experience in multinational procurement and forwarding of;
- Machinery and equipment
- Construction material like cement, steel structures
- Petroleum products like bitumen
Should feel comfortable with the procedures of;
- Marine cargo
- Customs formalities
Needs to be knowledgeable in invoicing and basic accounting principles
- For more info email [email protected]
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Need to be in possession of an EU citizenship, due to work permit restrictions
- An lucrative remuneration package is being offered
Simon Pace +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2229