Seeking a qualified accountant, who doesn’t need to be warranted, who is interested in joining an international corporate services provider based in Malta. The position calls for a responsible, highly motivated and forward looking individual who is meticulous, organized and capable of working on his/her own initiative.
Our client, is a well established provider of Trust and Corporate Services.
- Day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of Clients;
- Maintain direct client relationship in the broadest sense;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of annual financial statements;
- Liaising with auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns, refund claims and VAT returns;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transactions, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
The selected candidate must be hard working, able to work on his/her own initiative, capable of prioritising work to meet agreed deadlines and has the ability to work within a multi cultural environment. Preference will be given to candidates who are newly graduate and who are willing to work in the industry.
Applicants need to be qualified accountants, but not necessary warranted. Excellent communication in English is required, and be able to work part of a team as well as on its own.
For more info, email [email protected] or WhatsApp msg (+356) 9905 8967.
Applicants need EU citizenship and would ideally already be based in Malta.