If you are seeking to join a successful client accounting team, this could be the right option for you.
Seeking to recruit a mid-level candidate having a couple of years of experience within client accounting and is now ready for the next step by taking a more senior role. Chosen candidate will be working in a company which is already well established locally, and would be joining an existing team of colleagues in servicing a client portfolio of clients.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive market.
Reporting into the Assistant Manager of the Client Accounting team, the Accounts Executive will be entrusted to:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients hailing from different industries, including gaming and financial services
- Completing the management accounts of one’s portfolio of clients;
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns for this portfolio of clients;
- Ensuring all the tasks within the assigned portfolio of clients are completed in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax and VAT Departments and MFSA, necessary and as directed by the Head of Department;
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain information and supporting documentation to allow for the timely preparation of financial statements and statutory returns;
- Involvement in client meetings in relation to own portfolio;
- Assisting the more junior team members and guide them in their daily questions and in prioritisation of their tasks;
- Any other accounting related duties as may be required from time to time.
- Partly qualified Accountant, or in process of finalising the ACCA qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting role, importantly in client accounting;
- Experience in working on MGA licensed entities would be considered an asset;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise between different clients and deadlines according to urgency and ability to multi-task and be organised
- Works well under pressure and cope with several deadlines at the same time
- For more info email [email protected], in order to discuss who the client is and what the remuneration package is.
- Rest assured that we will only submit your profile to our client should you decide to proceed forward.
- Applicants need to be in possession of EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions in Malta.