Based in Malta and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day postings, perform bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations, prepare and perform month-end procedures as well as preparing payments for authorization.
The organisation is a diversified group looking towards continued growth in a range of sectors and markets.
- Performing day to day accounting tasks, including invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts & performing supplier statement reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
- Mentoring a junior member within the Finance team;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
The ideal candidate must have a strong Financial and Accountancy background. Applicants who are half way through their ACCA studies would be ideal.
Excellent communication skills and fluency in Business English is required.
Candidates in possession of a relevant qualification in Accounts or Finance, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Shireburn accounting package will be given preference.
For more information about the role and remuneration package, e-mail [email protected] or send a Whatsapp message on (+356) 9905 8967.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions
Simon Pace +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2229