Seeking a senior experienced profile within the insurance sector to join an international setup based in Malta. Applicants need to be in possession of ACII qualification and have a good understanding of claims management and underwriting principles. Position is based in Malta and ideally, the person should be fluent in English and another language.
Our client is an insurance firm offering a wide range of financing solutions to international clients.
- Investigate and manage the resolution of complaints within given regulatory and operational timescales.
- Ensure complaint management is compliant with regulations, internal process and policies.
- Ensure the quality of service with regards to management of complaints.
- Implement Complaint Process and Protocols for new programmes, products and TPA Arrangements
- Audit and inspection of compliance of TPA’s in relation to complaints.
- Maintenance of Complaint Management procedures in line with operational, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Regular monitoring and reporting to committees in relation to complaints data.
- Undergo continuous professional development training on an annual basis and provide internal training to staff
- ACII qualification
- Fluency in English and another language, pref. Spanish/Italian/French
- Knowledge of Insurance claim assessment and decision trees
- A particular interest in medical investigations and common medical terms would be an asset
- Knowledge of common underwriting risks in particular to the Payment Protection Insurance products
- Ability to assess complicated situations and take equitable decisions
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with Management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
For more details email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
- All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality
- Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship