Are you an energetic individual interested in joining the finance team of a local dynamic company offering technological solutions around Europe? Keep reading, this position for an Accountant can be the right one for you! The selected candidate will be responsible for accounts up to a trial balance level, management accounts preparation and will also assist in the preparation of budgets.
A solid Maltese firm founded more than 15 years ago, operating in Europe, offering technological solutions in hosting and collocation services.
The selected candidate will be joining the company’s finance team and will be supporting the Accounts Department with the following tasks and duties:
- Compiling accurate, complete and timely monthly management accounts within established time frames;
- Preparing monthly reporting or other analysis as required;
- Ensuring accurate recording of transactions and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the finance function;
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end accounts;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Preparing VAT returns and ensuring their on-time submission;
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- A fully qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the fields of accounting or auditing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, will be considered as an asset;
- Have an analytical mind-set and have good attention to detail;
- Able to multi-task, prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines;
- Must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision
A generous offer will be given to the selected candidate depending on qualifications and experience.