Seeking to recruit senior accountants to join an established international operator who has recently relocated some of their operations to Malta.
A global consultancy firm that specialises in assisting organisations within their legal and finance operations has recently opened operations in Malta.
- Preparation of Limited Company Statutory Accounts, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports along with ensuring statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Producing quarterly and yearly declarations of social securities and taxes as well as company declarations of employees’ salary and submission of salary reports.
- Maintaining a portfolio of external audit clients for whom you will be responsible for the day to day management, client liaison, solving technical issues and preparing business and personal tax calculations.
- Assessing the corporate tax and VAT compliance obligations in various territories and coordinating with other teams to fulfil any tax filing obligations.
- Evaluating the impact of significant tax legislative changes across the world on the tax position of our entities.
- Assisting on a wide range of ad hoc advisory projects, including consideration of financial information and reading relevant legal documentation.
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops.
- Minimum of 2-3 years post-qualification experience in an accountancy practice.
- Must be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant qualification: ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Must have excellent book-keeping skills, payroll knowledge.
- Must have excellent project management and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a creative way.
- Strong communication skills in English
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.