Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountant will be directly responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions and for the tax compliance for a portfolio of companies, individuals and trusts.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Preparation of financial statements for clients and in-house;
- Carry out reconciliations and other fiscal matters;
- Working closely with the Corporate Department;
- Updating of Financial Records;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of VAT and Tax Returns, for Persons, Companies and Trusts;
- Preparation of information for the audit and liaising with auditors;
- Tax refund applications;
- Assisting the business development director with tax related questions;
- Other tax compliance related tasks;
- Budgets and forecasts;
- In-house reporting;
- Ad-hoc reporting;
- Preparing and processing Client Payroll;
- Generating and invoicing clients and in-house companies;
- Liaise with the junior accountant, external auditors and other related parties;
- Monitoring of credit control and debt collecting;
- Bank Payments.
- ACCA qualified or equivalent with minimum of 2 years working in a finance related role;
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Be pro-active and be willing to contribute ideas to improve the systems and procedures;
- Be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Accountability, attention to detail, commitment and an ability to see beyond the immediate functions of the job are essential;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English are necessary.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.