An Accountant role is currently available in Malta within an international financial services setup. The chosen candidate will be joining an existing team and will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Ample opportunities for career progression are available, since they are an organisation which is result-oriented.
An international organisation based in Malta providing insurance brokerage service
- Uploading weekly payments on internet banking platform for 3 companies.
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance for 3 companies
- Allocating customer receipts and supplier payments.
- Intercompany trading
- Monthly Intercompany Recharges
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts of a new company.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
Applicants need to be in possession of a 1st degree in Accounts or at least half-way studying ACCA. Minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounting role is required given the in-house training given is of an intermediate level, so previous work experience is required.
Good communication skills in English together with the ability to work well in a team will be highly recognised, since it is important that the team dynamics are well taken care of.
For more info regarding clients and salary, feel free to email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and you will never be recommended to any of our clients without your prior consent.