Our client is expanding the Accounts department and currently looking for an Accountant. The right candidate will be reporting to the Head of Finance.
Our Client offers trading solutions to individual and institutional traders, hedge funds, money managers, white labels, and introducing brokers.
- Assisting in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures;
- Performing reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Assist in compiling and holding of month end and annual reports;
- Postings of Journal entries;
- Perform any other duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
The preferred candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A Diploma in Accounting or initial stages of ACCA;
- A minimum of one-year experience within an Accounts environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- A very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities;
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.