Are you interested in joining the internal finance team of a great well established international consultancy firm? We are now recruiting a motivated Accounting Assistant interested in growing and gaining significant experience.
A global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, using the expertise and systems it has developed to build a more efficient working environment, offering a supportive career framework to develop an experience that lasts a lifetime.
- Processing day to day accounting transactions;
- Inventory, time and expense accounting functions;
- Carrying out all aspects of credit control;
- Preparation of reports and carrying out reconciliations;
- Processing payments;
- Assisting in both month-end and year-end processes;
- Any other related duties as required by the finance team;
- This role calls for a person who has completed the ACCA or Bachelor of Commerce qualification and preferably has a background in accounts;
- Candidates who have completed the MCAST degree in business and administration / AAT qualification or who have experience in an accounting department will also be considered;
- The selected candidate should be capable of delivering requested tasks effectively and in a timely manner, should possess a meticulous approach to his/her work, have good multitasking and analytical skills, and have the ability to communicate effectively as well as to work on own initiative under minimal supervision.
A generous offer coupled with an array of different bonus will be given to the selected individual. Great career growth opportunity.