We have a good opportunity for a candidate with a minimum of A levels in Accounts to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will be expected to manage the company’s accounts and support the staff of the Unit in Finance and Administration sector.
Our client is an established local organization operating in financial services.
- Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries;
- Carrying out financial statements reconciliations and administrative tasks;
- Administration of petty cash;
- Providing logistical support in management and preparation relating to conferences;
- Maintaining updated periodic records of invoices and posting of receipts;
The suitable candidate should meet to following requirements:
- A-level standard of education and well skilled in Microsoft Office tools;
- A’ Level/ AAT Accountancy qualification will be an asset;
- Demonstrate excellent multi-tasking abilities;
- Have a professional attitude and appearance;
- Fluency in Maltese and English language is a must;
- Preference may be given to applicants with experience in a similar role;
An attractive remuneration package, equivalent with the level of experience and qualifications, is being offered to the right candidate.